USDA Loan Estes Park, Colorado
Buy your new home in Estes Park, Colorado our USDA Loan agents are waiting for you to get you in the right direction!
Home Loans Choices Made Simple By USDA Loans Estes Park, Colorado
Estes Park is a town in Larimer County, Colorado, United States. A popular summer resort and the location of the headquarters for Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park lies along the Big Thompson River. ( http://www.city-data.com/city/Estes-Park-Colorado.html )
Estes Park is located 7,522 feet above sea level, nestled in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Shops, galleries and boutiques line the main street, which has a quaint, small-town ambiance. Exceptional outdoor adventures await both families and enthusiasts. Wildlife sightings, including elk and big horn sheep, are prevalent. Estes Park is the basecamp for adventures in Rocky Mountain National Park, where world-class hiking, rock climbing, backcountry skiing and scenic drives abound.
Things to Do in Estes Park
- Strolling, Hiking - The walkway around Lake Estes is accessible for all ages all year round. It is paved, level, and easy to navigate by foot, wheelchair, or bicycle. In fall, you'll probably see elk enjoying the grass! There are hundreds of miles of hiking trails in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Wildlife Watching - The surprise of finding a wild native in your yard or along the roadside is a special treat for all ages. This can happen any time of the year, but spring, fall, and winter are easiest times for spotting wildlife. Elk, deer, and bighorn sheep are the most numerous.
- Fishing - Imagine the excitement of reeling in a trout and taking it home for supper! A mountain fresh trout is the ultimate taste treat. There are countless public lakeshore and riverbank fishing areas in Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Picnics - What could be more fun on a warm, inviting afternoon than a family picnic. Pack your own basket, or stop at a local deli, restaurant, or store and have them prepare one for you. Picnic areas abound in Rocky Mountain National Park, Roosevelt National Forest, and on the south shore of Lake Estes.
- Horseback Riding - Estes Park stables have well-trained horses and experienced wranglers to take your family on a trail ride in the Park or Forest during the spring, summer, and fall seasons. Pony rides around the corral are a thrill for the youngest children.
- River Rafting - Choose an easy float trip for younger children or a whitewater run for older adventurers. Either way, it's a wonderful, memorable time together on the water!
USDA Rural Development loan are designed by the government to help medium income Americans living in rural and suburban communities buy a new home.
USDA Rural Home Development Loan benefits:
- No down payment (100% financing)
- First - Time home buyers
- Do not need to be a first-time homebuyer
- Seller can pay your closing costs
- Lower minimum credit scores
- Compatible with down payment assistance programs
- No monthly mortgage insurance payments
Rural Home Development - USDA Loans Estes Park, Colorado is a dream made into reality. To be clear, this loan type is one of the best loan programs available on today’s market. USDA Loans Estes Park can assist you all the way through the loan process while offering you low mortgage rates, flexible property requirements and a simple qualification process.
If there are any further questions about applying for your home loan, feel free to contact any of our Estes Park USDA Loan agents at any time.