USDA Loan Greeley, Colorado
Financing a Home using USDA Loans for Greeley Colorado Rural Homes
USDA Rural Development Greeley Colorado
Greeley is a Home Rule Municipality that is the county seat and the most populous city of Weld County, Colorado, United States. Greeley is in northern Colorado and is situated 49 miles north-northeast of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. Greeley is a major city of the Front Range Urban Corridor. (http://www.city-data.com/city/Greeley-Colorado.html )
Truly the heart of the City, downtown is where art, entertainment, dining, and shopping abound! Enjoy a stroll through historic Lincoln Park, browse through world-class museums, and support unique local businesses. Downtown Greeley is truly a thriving, urban neighborhood that is a vibrant place to live, work and play.
There is always something to do living in Greeley. Here are just a few of the activities you can enjoy with your family.
- Family FunPlex Features include are: Adventure Island - Splash into fun at northern Colorado's newest aquatic park. Warm water, exciting slides and much more await you at Adventure Island!(Children 5 and under must be accompanied in the pool by an adult at all times.)
- River Run Adventure Miniature Golf - Enjoy 18-holes of miniature golf in a custom-designed course that reflects Greeley's water supply system. Putt through Poudre Canyon!
- Willie Morton Fitness Center - Want to get fit? Want to lose a few pounds? Want to learn how to relax? It's all possible at the Willie Morton Fitness Center.
- Fieldhouse - Full size Gymnasium ready to equip any sports enthusiast.
- Twin Rivers Park & Amphitheatre - Softball Fields, picnic shelters, Kids' sensory playground, amphitheatre and trails.
- Poudre River Trail - The Poudre River Trail is 20 miles long extending from Island Grove Regional Park in Greeley, Colo. to the Weld/Larimer County line along
the majestic Cache La Poudre River. The Trail was built through a cooperative effort between the cities of Greeley and Windsor, and Weld County to offer non-motorized recreational opportunities including: biking, walking, running, rollerblading, historical sites and educational opportunities.
There are a quite a few benefits that you should look at when you are trying to consider whether or not a USDA loan is right for you and your financial situation. A USDA loan does not require you to be a first time home buyer. A USDA loan allows for all types of individuals that fall within the 115% of the median income for your area to be eligible for these benefits. A USDA Home loan is intended for middle income families, who fall within the income limits that are honored in your state, county, and family size. A USDA loan allows for home loan amounts to be up to 102% of the appraised value of the property.
There are other benefits in getting a USDA home loan:
- Low mortgage insurance premium USDA loan has flexible credit terms.
- A USDA loan can offer an advantage to families who would otherwise not qualify for ordinary loan programs.
Another great benefit of a USDA loan is that this program allowed all property, Suburbs, Towns, and Rural areas, Single family homes, Condos, Townhomes, and Newly Constructed house can be included in a USDA Loan.
You will want to contact one of our USDA Home Loan Greeley agents to see what your choices are.