USDA Loan Louisville, Colorado
Louisville, Colorado Rural Homes USDA Loans is one of most cost effective home buying programs
Louisville is a Home Rule Municipality in Boulder County, Colorado, United States ( http://www.city-data.com/city/Louisville-Colorado.html ). Louisville is a city that blends small town warmth with a progressive, modern outlook. Main Street retains the nostalgic charm of yesteryear in the midst of a vibrant business community featuring a wide variety of companies, including high tech and alternative energy. The rich heritage of values and traditions found in our city forms the basis for a thriving modern community.
Things to do in Louisville:
- Coal Creek Community Theater - Every season, Coal Creek Community Theater performs plays and hosts other entertainment opportunities, such as talent shows and showcases for local playwrights. In addition, CCCT offers several children’s theater programs, with reasonable tuition costs and end performances.
- Golf Courses - Located against a backdrop of the Flatiron Mountains, the Coal Creek Golf Course offers a unique Colorado golf experience.
Play where you are surrounded by some of Colorado’s finest vistas. Indian Peaks Golf Course - Although technically located in Lafayette, Indian Peaks Golf Course
is only a few miles from the heart of Louisville. Like the Coal Creek Golf Course, this is an 18-hole course designed to meet the needs of golfers at all skill levels.
- Louisville Downtown Street Faire - The Louisville Street Fair runs every Friday evening during the summers, typically from mid-June to mid-August. The fair provides activities for all age groups, such as face painting, crafts, and live music.
- Louisville Fall Festival - Held Labor Day Weekend, the Louisville Fall Festival celebrates the change in season much the same way the Louisville Downtown Street Faire celebrates summer. Enjoy entertainment for the entire family: good food, live music, unique crafts, and children’s entertainment.
- Parade of Lights - Louisville’s Parade of Lights offers more than just Christmas lights. Listen to live Christmas music, visit with Santa, and witness unique exhibits such as a living manger.
- Taste of Louisville - Held in early June, the Taste of Louisville gives everyone a chance to see just how fine life in Louisville can be. Enjoy dishes prepared by local restaurants, shop a selection of local crafts, and browse the booths of local merchants.
- Lake Park & Harper Lake - Harper Lake provides a place for boating, fishing, hiking, and mountain biking. Fish in the lake or hike or bike along the path at Louisville’s scenic Lake Park.
- Recreation and Senior Center - The Louisville Recreation Center offers a variety of facilities, from a large pool and water slide to a gymnasium and courts, a skate park, and weight rooms. In addition, the center offers a variety of programs and activities for residents of all ages.
- FlatIron Crossing - Located in neighboring Broomfield, FlatIron Crossing offers big-city shopping with Colorado style. The unique indoor/outdoor mall features a variety of stores and a healthy dose of Colorado open air.
A USDA home loan in Louisville, Colorado is a government-issued mortgage that allows you to buy a home with no money down. Qualified buyers can receive 100% financing, with closing costs financed into the mortgage or paid by the seller. USDA Home loans have very competitive interest rates, and the mortgages always have a fixed rate.
Are you ready to buy your new home? USDA Loans of Louisville friendly expert agents are ready to help you to move forward.