USDA Loan Silverton, Colorado
Buying a Home in Silverton, Colorado is Really Easy using USDA Loan Assistance
Silverton is located in western Colorado's San Juan Mountains, a towering natural monument comprised of 14,000-foot mountain peaks, blue ribbon trout fishing streams and challenging off-road vehicle trails ( http://www.city-data.com/city/Silverton-Colorado.html ). To get there, you'll need to navigate U.S. Highway 550, better known as the Million Dollar Highway, a steep mountain road with one of the highest mountain passes in Colorado. Challenging mountain biking is found all around Silverton on old mining roads that today serve as excellent four-wheel routes, too.
- Silverton's best family destination in winter is Kendall Mountain, with ski lift's, as well as rentals of sleds, ice skates, snowshoes and tubes. For the more intrepid skiers and snowboarders, Silverton Mountain is Colorado's highest and steepest ski mountain, with un-groomed, no-easy-way-down expert terrain.
- Play at the Silverton Mountain Ski Area, conveniently located near downtown. This small ski area receives more than 400 inches of snowfall each winter and features some of the most challenging courses in Colorado. It is also the setting for heli-skiing, which consists of a guided or unguided helicopter ride to some of the most remote and technical downhill skiing areas, including a
maximum vertical drop of 3,100 feet.
- Ride the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad - Today, you can ride the railroad's elegantly restored cars and use it as a way to reach backpacking outposts in the nearby
Weminuche Wilderness Area. This seasonal train route leaves from Durango and heads to Silverton several times daily. From the Silverton train depot, it's an easy walk to downtown shops and restaurants, such as Handlebars Food & Saloon, an Old West-style bar and grill that's as old as the town itself.
- Explore Historic Ghost Towns - A few miles north of Silverton on a well-maintained dirt road, you'll reach the historic ghost town of Eureka, the town lines the banks of the Animas River,
and much of the now expired Sunnyside Mill's buildings. The only building left is the town jail, which has been restored and enhanced with interpretive displays describing details about the area.
- Go Jeeping on the Alpine Loop the backcountry byway, a challenging 65-mile four-wheel-drive route that traverses through three counties, two 12,000-foot mountain passes and many of the most famous mining ghost towns in Colorado. You'll need a rugged,
high-clearance four wheel drive vehicle to travel in a loop across vast stretches of wilderness to several ghost towns and communities of Lake City and Ouray.
Qualifying for USDA Home Loan:
The main qualifications for USDA Home Loans in Silverton, Colorado:
- The residence should to be in the vicinity that the USDA Rural Development (RD) is classified as rural.
- If you're going for the Guaranteed USDA Loan Program, then your income needs to be within 115% of the AMI.
- If you're interested in the Direct USDA Loan Program, the only requirement is 50-80% of AMI to pass qualification
requirements for the home loan.
USDA Loans in Silverton makes it an easy process for you.We want our clients to be 100% satisfied with our services. Our USDA Loans of Silverton Colorado will make sure they are there to help you every bit of the way until you purchase your new home.
Feel free to contact us at anytime for any questions or comments you have for us.