USDA Loan Superior, Colorado
Our expert USDA Loan agents are waiting to help you choose your new home in Superior !
USDA Rural Homes in Superior Colorado is Great for Family Life - Qualify for USDA Loans Today
Superior is a Statutory Town in Boulder County in the U.S. state of Colorado, with a small, uninhabited segment of land area extending into Jefferson County ( http://www.city-data.com/city/Superior-Colorado.html ). Superior's history is one of coal mining. The first mines in the area were developed in the late 1800's. The Town itself was founded in 1896 and incorporated in 1904. The Town reportedly was named after the "superior" quality of coal found in the area.
Future development plans of the Town include commercial development, retail development, multi-family residential units, and single family homes. The Town is approximately four square miles in area has 594 acres of parks, greenspace, and open space and 27 miles of trails.This housing-focused town of Superior's population has tripled in a matter of a few years. This growing community situated on the Boulder-Denver Turnpike
The distance between Superior to Boulder 1 hour 12 min (44.1 miles) Great for a fun weekend get away with your family.
Places you can visit are:
- Pearl Street Mall - The brick-paved Pearl Street Mall is Boulder's heart and soul - the central gathering place where locals and visitors alike come to stroll and shop among the historic storefronts, dine at buzzed-about restaurants, sip a cup of coffee, throw back a microbrew or simply people-watch. If you do only one thing in Boulder, walking this pedestrian mall should probably be it.
- Banjo Billy's Bus Tour - First of all, if you don't take Banjo Billy's Bus Tour, you'll constantly be wondering what you're missing by the third or fourth time you spot the recognizable school-bus-turned-hillbilly-shack rambling around town. More importantly, you're bound to learn a lot more about Boulder on this unique tour that covers ghost stories, legend and lore while you sit on a saddle, recliner or couch and listen to the entertaining tour guide share fun facts and silly stories.
- Boulder Theater - The historic Boulder Theater has been a stage for music and film since 1906, though in various incarnations. Today, the theater's art deco facade and neon marquis are almost as iconic to Boulder as the Flatirons. And from big-name musical acts like Shawn Colvin and Sheryl Crow to local faves such as Big Head Todd and the Monsters and The Samples, the Boulder Theater
has put on some of the finest shows in Boulder's history.
Everyone is able to apply for a USDA home loan. But there are varying factors that depend on how much you’ll receive for your specific application.
Here are some of the requirements and criteria that will be looked over:
- Credit history over the previous several years
- The price tag on the home you’d like to purchase
- Monthly income and your monthly expenses
We understand the questions and concerns you have towards this process, so we want to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our services. That’s why our USDA Loans of Superior, Colorado agents have been in business for the past 30 years.
If you have any further questions or comments relating to your Superior USDA Loan, then don’t hesitate to call us so we can get you on the right path for your home.