USDA Loan Lakewood, Colorado
USDA Rural Homes in Lakewood, Colorado is Great for Family Life - Qualify Today
Lakewood is a Home Rule Municipality that is the most populous city in Jefferson County, Colorado, United States. Lakewood is the fifth most populous city in the. (http://www.city-data.com/city/Lakewood-Colorado.html )
The City of Lakewood offers a wide variety of opportunities for both businesses and residents. We existing and planned multi-modal transportation systems, historic neighborhoods, vast public parks, open space, and a thriving arts and cultural community, all located just 10 minutes from downtown Denver and 10 minutes from the mountains. Lakewood is a diverse community with something to offer everyone.
Things to do in Lakewood include but is not limited to:
Farmer's Markets - There are numeroortunities for buying and selling fresh produce at farmer's markets in Lakewood.
- Art & Music - Lakewood is home to talented artists, thriving cultural organizations and engaging community celebrations. People of all ages are invited to discover, explore, experience and participate in arts and culture in Lakewood.
- Hiking/Walking - From young children to older adults, people of all ages will find opportunities to enjoy the outdoors in Lakewood. Whether your interest is in finding the neighborhood playground, a space to hold the company picnic, or retreating to nature, we have an adventure waiting.
- Golf - The City of Lakewood operates two outstanding golf courses with magnificent views of downtown Denver and the majestic Rocky Mountains. Fox Hollow and Homestead offer a unique mix of terrain types and course challenges. Nestled next to Bear Creek Lake Park and the Rocky Mountain foothills, both courses offer an opportunity for escape and relaxation with tranquil lakes, quiet streams and spectacular vistas.
- Recreation Centers - Lakewood Recreation manages four Recreation Centers, which feature an array of amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, racquetball, walleyball and pickleball courts, climbing walls, cardio theaters, free weights, indoor jogging tracks, full-sized gymnasiums, fitness classes, personal training, massage services, a skate park, babysitting and much more!
- Yoga - At the City of Lakewood, we are proud to offer such comprehensive Yoga program includes pre-natal yoga, gentle yoga, yoga for athletes, laughter yoga,
flow yoga, yoga renew, and power flow.
The main qualifications for Lakewood USDA Home Loans are:
The residence must be located in a designated rural area approved by the USDA Rural Development. For the Guaranteed USDA Loan Program, your income needs to be an adequate and steady income of up to 115% of the adjusted median income (AMI).
Yes, everyone is able to apply for a USDA home loan. But the varying factor is how much you’ll receive for your specific application. There are some requirements and criteria that is looked over, such as:
- Credit history spanning over several years
- The price of the home you wish to purchase
- Monthly income and your monthly expenses
We understand the questions and concerns you have towards this process, this is why we make it our goal to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our services we provide. If you have any further questions or comments relating to your Lakewood USDA Home Loan, please do not hesitate to call us so we can get you on the right path to successfully owning your own home.